The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Do any1 know how to remove an advertisement

3 posters

Go down

Help Do any1 know how to remove an advertisement Empty Help Do any1 know how to remove an advertisement

Post by Vanicelus January 5th 2008, 7:41 pm

Please help I cant remove advertisement I don't even know how they got there. Is they any way to remove it or like format my forum.
Vanicelus

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Help Do any1 know how to remove an advertisement Empty Re: Help Do any1 know how to remove an advertisement

Post by zinex January 5th 2008, 7:51 pm

If you go to admin>>>misc and points management you should be able to set display ads to no Smile
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Help Do any1 know how to remove an advertisement Empty Re: Help Do any1 know how to remove an advertisement

Post by Vanicelus January 6th 2008, 2:08 am

thanks
Vanicelus

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by hitesh January 6th 2008, 3:38 am

hello vanicelus i will like to inform though i am not a staff that dont make subject like "Help Do any1 know how to remove an advertisement" but make it just "how to remove an advertisement".

This is a good title. help is always there. no in title required. Also, if sometime title is more it will not display.

i think u have not down that for future.
hitesh
hitesh
Forumember

Male Posts : 988
Language : English, Indian Languages

http://forum.cricketgod.com

Back to top Go down