The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing the small "Page 1" box at bottom of page?

3 posters

Go down

Changing the small "Page 1" box at bottom of page? Empty Changing the small "Page 1" box at bottom of page?

Post by kmcscott Wed Jan 09 2008, 18:09

Okay, I've looked all over for an answer but couldn't find one.

Is there any way to change the small '1' '2' etc (it's in a little box) that is at the bottom of each page? Also, right next to it where it says "Page 1 of 2"?
My members are saying it is too small. I can't find it anywhere on the Picture Management. Thanks!
kmcscott

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Changing the small "Page 1" box at bottom of page? Empty Re: Changing the small "Page 1" box at bottom of page?

Post by hitesh Wed Jan 09 2008, 18:30

i think it may be avaiable in Admin>>Style>>List of Pictures>> it must be around somewhere there. any one can help kmcsott
hitesh
hitesh
Forumember

Male Posts : 988
Language : English, Indian Languages

http://forum.cricketgod.com

Back to top Go down

Changing the small "Page 1" box at bottom of page? Empty Re: Changing the small "Page 1" box at bottom of page?

Post by kmcscott Fri Jan 11 2008, 01:27

Thanks for your reply. I looked and looked but it's not one that I see. Am I Missing it?
Also, is there a nice website with lots of different buttons to choose from (like New Post, Post Reply, etc)? thanks!
kmcscott

Back to top Go down

Post by Blax Fri Jan 11 2008, 01:32

Sorry there not possible to change. But you can always make a suggestion in the suggestion forum.
Blax
Blax
Forumember

Male Posts : 262

http://real.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by kmcscott Fri Jan 11 2008, 05:58

Okay, thanks!
kmcscott

Back to top Go down