The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misc in backgound witound eding even when page change ?

Go down

Misc in backgound witound eding even when page change ? Empty Misc in backgound witound eding even when page change ?

Post by ave20 March 4th 2012, 12:08 am

Hi

So, I search...Rly hard, but I didnt found an answer for my question.
Is there any way, to aply a music to my forum to play EVEN when category change ?
I mean, user log to my forum, music starts at home page, user go to sub forum, but music still play in backgound (without reloading even when user go to sub forum) and the music plays till it end... At least till user visits my www again.

Is there any way to make it ? I saw it some time ago...When Ive loged to one forum, music have started to player at home page and even when I was clicking to sub forums / categories it didnt stoped or reloaded ! It just stopped when the truck was over...Then it started again when I visited the forum again Very Happy That was awesome !

Please...help me with this...That would be awesome !
Thx You

Ave
ave20
Forumember

Language : Polski

Back to top Go down

Misc in backgound witound eding even when page change ? Empty Re: Misc in backgound witound eding even when page change ?

Post by ave20 March 4th 2012, 4:25 pm

Help ? Misc in backgound witound eding even when page change ? Mouais
ave20
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Misc in backgound witound eding even when page change ? Empty Re: Misc in backgound witound eding even when page change ?

Post by Guest March 5th 2012, 2:37 pm

Hi!

I though on your problem, and I don't think it's possible.

Even if you seen this on another site, this is not possible on forumotion, but not only on forumotion. Let's explain. Where you seen that, there page don't reload, I think the page just change the content of it. Like this:
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/ajaxtabscontent/
I think how content change clicking another tab.

I found an interesting article on internet, there all said very well.

In my opinion, this isn't possible. Sad

Or... maybe there is a simple trick... But this is not the perfect solution:
I though that you could put at the Homepage Generalities a script for background music. You know, the Generalities works only when you are on homepage. And, you can open in a new tab other pages / navigate on the forum, and leave homepage opened.

Thanks for understanding,
Coddy.

Back to top Go down

Post by ave20 March 5th 2012, 3:10 pm

So...No way to do that on forumution ? :/ Damn...

Can be locked then Sad
ave20
Forumember

Back to top Go down