The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General link to users personal albums??

2 posters

Go down

General link to users personal albums?? Empty General link to users personal albums??

Post by Claudia 12th January 2008, 17:00

Hi, is there a way to get a bigger link or a direct general link to users personal albums? It's so tiny right now and at the bottom of the page. Because I have a lot of public albums the link to the users personal albums is so far hidden that nobody notices it.

I saw that there was a poll here for showing personal albums instead of public albums but there was no reply so that's not going to happen?

Thnx for the answer!
Claudia
Forumember

Language : Dutch

Back to top Go down

General link to users personal albums?? Empty Re: General link to users personal albums??

Post by Claudia 14th January 2008, 15:25

Anyone? General link to users personal albums?? Mouais
Claudia
Forumember

Back to top Go down

General link to users personal albums?? Empty Re: General link to users personal albums??

Post by Claudia 20th January 2008, 04:59

It isn't possible? Why don't I get an answer?
Claudia
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles 20th January 2008, 07:39

I cannot see where you can enlarge the text of that particular link. But one suggestion that may work is to create a button on the navigation bar that will direct them to the list of users personal album and they can then click on their album from that list.

To add a button and link to the navigation bar you go to Admin Panel >> General >> Headers scroll down to Add A Link. You may have to create a new button for this with different wording.

In your forum click on Users Personal Albums to get the url you need for the link.

I would assume this would work. As I cannot test it to see myself, as I do not use the gallery in my forums.
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia 27th January 2008, 14:40

Ok, thanks for the answer. I have done that but people first have to find the link to make/activate an album. It's a pitty that this link is not bigger.
Claudia
Forumember

Back to top Go down