Forum under construction resets everyday?  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Forum under construction resets everyday?

secretp

Language : english

Forum under construction resets everyday?  Empty Forum under construction resets everyday?

Post by secretp June 8th 2012, 1:06 pm

I am having a problem, currently my forum is under construction. However, everyday I am having to put it under construction because for some reason it resets itself and opens the forum each day? I have been told by someone here that in order to keep it under construction I have to change the forum to a holiday, which I have done. However, this has not fixed the problem and everyday I am having to put the forum under construction I do not know if this is because I have an animation or if its something to do with the forum itself? can anyone help me?

www.myhospitalexperience.co.uk is the forum.
    Darren1
    Darren1
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 11853
    Language : English

Forum under construction resets everyday?  Empty Re: Forum under construction resets everyday?

Post by Darren1 June 8th 2012, 2:25 pm

Hi,

This is perfectly normal behavior, it is meant to reset every 24 hours.
    Be thankful your not on our French service; It resets every midnight, not 24hours

You cannot modify it. The Holiday mode simply denies the posting ability to everyone, admins inclusive.