Can Someone Help Me With This Guest That Comes on to my Forum Everyday? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

Can Someone Help Me With This Guest That Comes on to my Forum Everyday?

Anenri Fuuma
    Forumember

Language : Englisgh

Can Someone Help Me With This Guest That Comes on to my Forum Everyday? Empty Can Someone Help Me With This Guest That Comes on to my Forum Everyday?

Post by Anenri Fuuma April 26th 2009, 10:27 pm

OK, I have this problem with a certain guest. He comes on EVERYDAY and never joins. He just continues to look at the forum. What's worse is that when I go to the admin panel to get this member's IP address, nothing shows up.

Name, Log In Date, Forum Location and IP address are all blank, nothing is there but the Last Updated part is just ... Three dots. Can anyone explain what this is?
    Dezza
    Dezza
    Forumember

Male Posts : 136
    Language : English

Can Someone Help Me With This Guest That Comes on to my Forum Everyday? Empty Re: Can Someone Help Me With This Guest That Comes on to my Forum Everyday?

Post by Dezza April 26th 2009, 10:42 pm

Why does it bother you that a guest is looking in.
    I have loads of guests look in at my forum its part of having a forum, some people dont want to register they just love to read whats been going on,
    If you dont want the guest to see anything hide your forum from him so he only sees the log in.
    RikaComet
    RikaComet
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1536
    Language : English , Hindi , Arabic , Urdu, Japenese , Punjabi , German

Can Someone Help Me With This Guest That Comes on to my Forum Everyday? Empty Re: Can Someone Help Me With This Guest That Comes on to my Forum Everyday?

Post by RikaComet April 26th 2009, 10:44 pm

maybe its a bot

bot - algorithms / cyber robots that search your forums for email and web addresses and other info

thats why it has no I.p address~
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario April 26th 2009, 10:46 pm

You already started a new topic => Here

=>Locked
    Anenri Fuuma
    Forumember

Language : Englisgh

Post by Anenri Fuuma April 26th 2009, 10:46 pm

It's not the guest itself that bothers me. It's just that no information shows up about him whatsoever. It doesn't even say Guest or Anonymous. His name just comes up as a blank and when I click on the three dots, it takes me straight to the Who Is Online? admin panel part of the forum.