The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to add image follow manner upload direct from computer ?

2 posters

Go down

How to add image follow manner upload direct from computer ? Empty How to add image follow manner upload direct from computer ?

Post by zokzok January 19th 2008, 10:00 am

Please help me : how to add image follow manner upload direct from computer of each other members of forum Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Thanks
zokzok

Language : Vietnamese

Back to top Go down

How to add image follow manner upload direct from computer ? Empty Re: How to add image follow manner upload direct from computer ?

Post by hitesh January 20th 2008, 11:53 am

zokzok wrote:Please help me : how to add image follow manner upload direct from computer of each other members of forum Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Thanks

i dont know what u r trying to tell. Please make it in detail so that i can answer.
hitesh
hitesh
Forumember

Male Posts : 988
Language : English, Indian Languages

http://forum.cricketgod.com

Back to top Go down

How to add image follow manner upload direct from computer ? Empty Re: How to add image follow manner upload direct from computer ?

Post by zokzok January 21st 2008, 8:41 am

It mean how to upload image of members from their computer to my forum
Thanks
zokzok

Language : Vietnamese

Back to top Go down

Post by hitesh January 21st 2008, 3:16 pm

they only can upload. If u see there is button in the reply box where there us small picture with floppy. Upload from that section.

and after that servimg will show the url at the bottom of the frame after upload copy the url and paste this url in the other box right to the box i told.
hitesh
hitesh
Forumember

Male Posts : 988
Language : English, Indian Languages

http://forum.cricketgod.com

Back to top Go down