The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding a game file in the portal????

Go down

Adding a game file in the portal???? Empty Adding a game file in the portal????

Post by grazz Fri 20 Oct - 19:56

I am trying to add a game file in my portal. I got far enough to where i have a picture and a the text "games" in teh portal. The instructions on the game i downloaded, explaining how to add it to your site ask that you put the html/swf/and the text files into the folder named games on your site. There isnt any option on there that i can find. That will allow you to add any kind of file on the name of anything. I need help on finding out how i can make this work for my site. I got people requesting it, and i need it up asap. Here is my site if you wanna see what i am talking about ...www.rcmadenss.winnerforum.net
grazz
grazz

Male Posts : 4
Language : english

http://www.rcmadness.winnerforum.net

Back to top Go down

Adding a game file in the portal???? Empty Re: Adding a game file in the portal????

Post by Guest Fri 20 Oct - 20:45

Hello,

We have managed to solve this problem before, you cannot put a game on your portal. But if you have an [embed] code if you got it from the site. But if you didn't get it from the site you cannot do it.

Regards,
Dragon Man

Back to top Go down

Adding a game file in the portal???? Empty Re: Adding a game file in the portal????

Post by grazz Fri 20 Oct - 21:28

nope, they didnt gve me anything like that. That sucks though. Cause i know a few other site , kinda like mine that offer games that people can play. And it even shows thier screen names nd thir top scored for that site.
grazz
grazz

Male Posts : 4
Language : english

http://www.rcmadness.winnerforum.net

Back to top Go down