The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Font Size! Help Please [solved]

5 posters

Go down

Forum Font Size! Help Please [solved] Empty Forum Font Size! Help Please [solved]

Post by Zennycr January 29th 2008, 9:58 am

Good.. Morning? Haha... Well thanks in advance for your time checking this... Im the owner of a Forum, and Im trying to make the font size (Of everything, the headers, the categories, etc) bigger, since it's really small... Where's the option to do so? Is there any?

Zenny
Zennycr

Language : Spanish! (Oh yeah!)

Back to top Go down

Forum Font Size! Help Please [solved] Empty Re: Forum Font Size! Help Please [solved]

Post by Luky January 29th 2008, 10:02 am

Go to admin panel=>Style=>Pictures and Colors=>Colors and change these fields with the sizes you want "Main Font Size" , "Links Font Size" and "Posts and Category Titles Font Size".
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Forum Font Size! Help Please [solved] Empty Re: Forum Font Size! Help Please [solved]

Post by Zennycr January 29th 2008, 10:05 am

Lovely! Thanks a lot Very Happy:D
Zennycr

Language : Spanish! (Oh yeah!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky January 29th 2008, 11:39 am

You're welcome
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by R0ti March 20th 2008, 10:13 pm

Dear people who read this..

I got a little problem with my skin. I tried changing the font-size, but when I open a new topic, my font becomes really big... Anyone know how to change this? It doesn't work by changing it in the Admin Panel..

Greet, R0ti
R0ti

Language : Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 March 20th 2008, 10:58 pm

Please check for me if you have custom CSS written in the textfield in "Styles / Colors / CSS Stylesheet"; This could overwrite the font-size that you can set in the admin panel. If yes, a screenshot would be helpful where you see the part of the font being too large. If no, please provide us with a link to your forum. Smile
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by R0ti March 20th 2008, 11:35 pm

I've got enough CSS-knowledge to fix this problem, but thank you! Never thought of looking at the CSS... Thank you very much for the tip, you have my gratitude Smile

Greet, R0ti
R0ti

Language : Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by muna April 8th 2008, 5:09 pm

I have also a problem with the font size. Every time when i post something or read a post the font is huge.
Look at the site
muna

Language : estonian

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 April 8th 2008, 9:41 pm

This is probably caused by your theme. The easiest way to solve this, would be to add this small code below into the textfield in "Styles / Colors / CSS Stylesheet". If there is already text written, put this code at the very bottom of the text. Youm can also adjust the values that have been marked red, if you want.

.postbody{
font-size:12px;
line-height:18px;
}
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Post by muna April 9th 2008, 2:50 pm

Thanks ^^.

But i still have a huge font when i try to post something
or log in http://wsm5.forummotion.com/login.forum?connexion

I have to change something again in the CSS sheet?
muna

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 April 9th 2008, 9:17 pm

Yes. Wink Try to add the following to your CSS - this theme you have installed seems to use big font sizes by default:

input, .gen {font-size:12px}
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Post by muna April 11th 2008, 7:06 pm

oh..it worked Very Happy
Thank you very much Wink
muna

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 April 12th 2008, 2:28 am

Hm... I think I can lock this thread now and mark it as solved - if more problems like this appear, feel free to open a new one. Smile
zakir321

Back to top Go down