The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uploading pictures

2 posters

Go down

Uploading pictures Empty Uploading pictures

Post by rob1978 February 1st 2008, 10:07 pm

HELP!! Mad

I have tried everything i cannot upload pictures on any of the albums. On the administration panel i browse find an image and upload on category and on album and it wont have any of it.
On the gallery on the forum i click the thingy to upload pictures i put in the info in and browse to find a picture go to upload it and it wont have any of that either!
In Admin panel all the settings seem ok, there is nothing to insist that no pictures can be uploaded. Is the points anything to do with uploading pictures? I have just set up my forum and have tried everything i can find!
HELP!!!
Thanks
rob1978

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Uploading pictures Empty Re: Uploading pictures

Post by Luky February 1st 2008, 10:32 pm

Have you approved the pictures you uploaded? If not you need to approve them so go to Gallery and click on the "Moderation" button (in the lower part of the screen) and in the next window you can select the picture you want to approve by checking the box next to each picture and then click the "Approve" button.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by rob1978 February 2nd 2008, 4:39 am

There are no pictures in there....it wont let me put any on. Do the pics have to be in a certain format?
Thankz
rob1978

Back to top Go down

Post by rob1978 February 2nd 2008, 4:42 am

how do i put any pics on anywhere in the gallery? i have the forum set up i just want to add them....maybe i missed something or doin it wrong i dunno....help please........
Thanks
rob1978

Back to top Go down