The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help setting up multiple paypal on forum.

3 posters

Go down

Solved Need help setting up multiple paypal on forum.

Post by iron9567 January 4th 2013, 4:24 pm

Hello,
I have a forum where there are several individuals that off different kinds of services to anyone that's registered on the site. For instance I offer writing services while another one offers artwork type services.
What I am wanting to know is if there is a way to add a donation paypal for each individual separate for each person. I want the paypal to be external so that the donations give the money to their accounts and not credit to the forum. Is this sort of thing possible through forumotion?
Any additional information needed just let me know and I'll try my best to provide them.
thank you for your time,
thanks
the iron man
iron9567

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need help setting up multiple paypal on forum.

Post by KingOfSpades January 4th 2013, 4:28 pm

iron9567 wrote:Hello,
I have a forum where there are several individuals that off different kinds of services to anyone that's registered on the site. For instance I offer writing services while another one offers artwork type services.
What I am wanting to know is if there is a way to add a donation paypal for each individual separate for each person. I want the paypal to be external so that the donations give the money to their accounts and not credit to the forum. Is this sort of thing possible through forumotion?
Any additional information needed just let me know and I'll try my best to provide them.
thank you for your time,
thanks
the iron man
Nope. You have to go to the Paypal site to set that up. Then the money goes directly to you, then you can spend it how you wish.
KingOfSpades
KingOfSpades
Forumember

Male Posts : 215
Language : EN

http://roleplaymachugas.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by iron9567 January 4th 2013, 5:50 pm

ok thanks that's what I figured. Am I able to put the different paypals on the site though is what I'm wondering? This may seem like a stupid question to some. But I have been on some forum sites where they only allow 1 paypal on it regardless how they are.
Thank you for your time you took to assist me on my questions.
iron9567

Back to top Go down

Post by iron9567 January 5th 2013, 6:00 pm

Thanks for all the help I have figured it all out. Thanks a lot,
thanks
the iron man
iron9567

Back to top Go down

Post by Base January 5th 2013, 6:13 pm

Topic Solved & Locked
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down