The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hosting Image Popup

2 posters

Go down

Hosting Image Popup Empty Hosting Image Popup

Post by travis_cooper Tue 5 Feb - 18:51

When I use the option to host an image even after I have uploaded an image I can't get the window to disappear. It covers up the message and makes it hard to finish typing my message. Also, if I click on it and then decide I just don't want to do it, I can't make the window go away. It would be nice if there was a way to close these windows from the icons when making posts.
travis_cooper
travis_cooper
Forumember

Male Posts : 698
Language : English

http://photochallenge.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Hosting Image Popup Empty Re: Hosting Image Popup

Post by zakir321 Tue 5 Feb - 19:04

i dont know if i understand exactly what you want to ask... but to make the "insert image" box disappear, just click it again.

probably you mean that the image automatically appears in your post-preview after inserting it. to go around that, click the A/A button on the top right corner of the message editor. this way the picture shows up as code only (but shows correctly when posted, of course).
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Hosting Image Popup Empty Re: Hosting Image Popup

Post by travis_cooper Tue 5 Feb - 20:49

Sunny_D wrote:i dont know if i understand exactly what you want to ask... but to make the "insert image" box disappear, just click it again.

probably you mean that the image automatically appears in your post-preview after inserting it. to go around that, click the A/A button on the top right corner of the message editor. this way the picture shows up as code only (but shows correctly when posted, of course).

Thanks, I tried everything I could think of except for the simple one. Thats what I was asking, how to get rid of the box, clicking on the icon again made it go away. I feel pretty dumb now.
travis_cooper
travis_cooper
Forumember

Male Posts : 698
Language : English

http://photochallenge.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down