The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you add photos to the Forum???

4 posters

Go down

How do you add photos to the Forum??? Empty How do you add photos to the Forum???

Post by AuroraNova February 5th 2008, 9:45 pm

I can't seem to find any info on this? Confused I would like to add a photo at the top of the forum and don't see where to add anything? Would someone please help me out with this? I would appreciate it. Thank you. And oh, I am rather new to all of this, so if you could tell me step by step that would work. (I hope) lol
Very Happy
AuroraNova

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How do you add photos to the Forum??? Empty Re: How do you add photos to the Forum???

Post by Luky February 5th 2008, 9:49 pm

You mean a logo? Go to admin panel=>Styles=>Pictures and Colors=>List of pictures and click on your current logo, it's in the "Forum main logo :" and on the next page, in the "Upload a picture" box add the direct link to the image you want to add.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

How do you add photos to the Forum??? Empty Re: How do you add photos to the Forum???

Post by AuroraNova February 5th 2008, 9:59 pm

Thanks. For some reason, yesterday I could not get into the pictures and colors. I need a photobucket account right to do this?
AuroraNova

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky February 5th 2008, 10:01 pm

You're welcome. You can use any image hosting site, just make sure you add the direct link for the picture.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by AuroraNova February 5th 2008, 10:08 pm

You mean the File address? I just looked at this page and up popped a window for the free image hosting service. So I would have to use the URL button and add the address from say photobucket? Or can I upload right from my files? (sorry)
AuroraNova

Back to top Go down

Post by efbe February 5th 2008, 10:17 pm

If you click on list of pictures you can upload one from your pc.
efbe
efbe
Forumember

Male Posts : 455
Language : english

http://www.chaletos.info

Back to top Go down

Post by AuroraNova February 5th 2008, 10:19 pm

Thanks! I guess I can try a few things, but I don't want to make too many mistakes. So if I want I can use my file and photobucket if I want?
Told you I was new to this. lol
AuroraNova

Back to top Go down

Post by AuroraNova February 5th 2008, 10:55 pm

Okay tried uploading a photo of mine, to make a photo on top of the forum, and it didn't work. It gave me a direct link, I put it in the addy and pressed submit. What happened?
AuroraNova

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles February 5th 2008, 11:27 pm

Okay did you click the upload button and attempt to put in a photobucket direct link in?

Where did you host your image at? Servimg or Photobucket or where?
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by AuroraNova February 5th 2008, 11:29 pm

I did it. I used a pic from my file. It showed up. That should be okay then right? Little by little I am attempting it. I now need to find some sort of background.
AuroraNova

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles February 5th 2008, 11:30 pm

Great job! Just keep pluggin away. U will get it, it's really not too hard once u get the hang of it. Wink
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by AuroraNova February 6th 2008, 12:16 am

Is there anywhere to find colored backgrounds? I tried adding one but the whole board was too big, is there a way to make the board a little smaller? (not sure if I am explaining that right.)
AuroraNova

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles February 6th 2008, 12:20 am

I would suggest for you to start a new post to ask this new question. So that it could benefit others, with the word background in the title, ppl can generate a search in the future and find the answers.

Thanks
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down