The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i need help restoring my site. (still need help)

4 posters

Go down

i need help restoring my site. (still need help) Empty i need help restoring my site. (still need help)

Post by machiz7888 February 6th 2008, 3:54 am

so i have admin control of frostwave.youneed.us, and i could start the website over, because all the groups and threads and stuff like that got deleted, but does the restore thingy restore stuff like that? would we get all our posts back? and all our groups?

i somehow need to change the login and password at https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/ to match my new information, i used to co-op admin the forums, but my friend left, and destroyed the forums and he has supposedly "forgotten" his login/password, so can somebody help me change this to show that i am the admin now, so i can restore my guild posts? my guild really wants their stuff back, and i feel bad that they don't have it :-( PLEASE HELP

just adding this stuff for convenience
my email: machiz7888@gmail.com - its the admin of the website
the website frostwave.youneed.us

Last edited by on February 6th 2008, 6:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
machiz7888

Male Posts : 14
Language : english

Back to top Go down

i need help restoring my site. (still need help) Empty Re: i need help restoring my site. (still need help)

Post by Luky February 6th 2008, 8:26 am

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member Wink) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem Wink
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

i need help restoring my site. (still need help) Empty Re: i need help restoring my site. (still need help)

Post by machiz7888 February 6th 2008, 1:38 pm

hehehe, sorry about that, is the new tittle better?
machiz7888

Back to top Go down

Post by machiz7888 February 6th 2008, 9:52 pm

*bump bump* desperate
machiz7888

Back to top Go down

Post by Eximma February 8th 2008, 3:22 pm

I got your PM, and I can only send you a new one by email to the address he used (you gave me it in your PM). Can I send a new password ?
Eximma
Eximma
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1358
Language : French, English, learning japanese [gave up with german :'(]

https://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by machiz7888 February 8th 2008, 7:32 pm

you could, but could you send it to machiz7888@gmail.com instead? i don't want him to be able to threaten me with it
machiz7888

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex February 8th 2008, 8:43 pm

i am unble to do this myself and have posted to an admin about it, hopefully this shal be resolved for you soon.
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Eximma February 8th 2008, 8:55 pm

Machiz7888 : You told me in your PM :

if you can send him a copy of the restore tool login, he might give it to me....

Zinex sent a new password on the last funder email address (the 5th). Could you please check ?
Eximma
Eximma
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by machiz7888 February 8th 2008, 9:00 pm

wow, thanks for responding so quickly... yeah we both checked, neither of us got anything, i think it must have been a typo....
machiz7888

Back to top Go down

Post by Eximma February 8th 2008, 9:08 pm

Hmm... Did you see in the SPAM section ?

You went to see on the email you provide in your PM (the one I confirmed in my last answer) ?

Edit : If you are interested, I can change the tool password to the one you currently use to log in on your forum (the FUNDER password). Tell me Wink
Eximma
Eximma
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by machiz7888 February 8th 2008, 9:17 pm

that would be AMAZING!!!! pleaaaaaaaaase do that, thank you sooo much Very Happy
machiz7888

Back to top Go down

Post by Eximma February 8th 2008, 9:32 pm

It's done now Wink

Try to connect to the tools with the password you use to log in on the forum Wink
Eximma
Eximma
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by machiz7888 February 8th 2008, 9:38 pm

hahahha it worked i <3 Eximma! Very Happy

Thank you so much, your awesome!
machiz7888

Back to top Go down

Post by Eximma February 8th 2008, 9:39 pm

You are welcome Wink

Don't hesitate to come back if there is another problem Wink
Eximma
Eximma
Active Poster

Back to top Go down