The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connection problem, please help!

5 posters

Go down

Connection problem, please help! Empty Connection problem, please help!

Post by fraulina February 6th 2008, 2:38 pm

After the latest update in the forum software, when ever (from 04/02) I try to connect to my forum, using my cellular phone provider GPRS/WAP proxy on my PC, I get this error: "The request your client sent was not identified by the gateway".

Since I travel a lot, GPRS/WAP PC connection is the only way I can manage my forum, please help!
fraulina
Forumember

Female Posts : 36
Language : greek

http://havale.highforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Connection problem, please help! Empty Re: Connection problem, please help!

Post by VDLIII February 15th 2008, 2:00 am

Would some one who's staff please respond, I cant get back to my site and its gone!
VDLIII

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow February 15th 2008, 9:46 am

Hello,

sorry for the delay, but I'm afraid there is no optimized version for those type of supports Sad
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by VDLIII February 15th 2008, 7:43 pm

Then I need to know who is responsable for deleting forums because whoever deleted a darkbb forum the other day has gotten involved with a matter of security and this is an emergency!
VDLIII

Back to top Go down

Post by VDLIII February 15th 2008, 7:46 pm

If you need to know more information then pm me and I will tell you what is going on.
VDLIII

Back to top Go down

Post by VDLIII February 16th 2008, 5:40 pm

Look you people are pushing my patients and I am trying to remain as calm as possable cause its been over 13 hours, so I am going to explain the situation as quickly as possable. I and a few friends of mine have been investigating two other so-called free hosting forum sites, which I will first of all not mention the names of because its none of any one elses business. However, those two sites have been know for allowing crackers and sinister people who know who to trick people into making them loose their sites. We told the people who lost their sites that we would help them. We decided to contact a private FBI agent because when we had reported to the police, the police didn't even give a damn about it and left it completely ignored all since 2005. That darkbb site of mine had all the information which we give to the agent and he too has been slow but looking into it from time to time. Just yesterday when I came back on to try and get back onto my site to give him more information, I found my site gone and the link constantly taking me back to this https://www.forumotion.com/

I told my friends what happened and we all took it to the agent who was trying to help us and told him that forumotion had removed our site and now we have absolutely nothing left to give him, and that if he could talk to the people on the site and help us get out site back. Because if a staff member reads anything on that site, they might use it to their advantage or even take it the wrong way and believe that we would be hackers on the site. The agent said he coulden't help us there and that we had to come and talk to the administrators ourselves, and if we didn't get it back then he can't help us any more, and that we would have to hope the staff and administrators would not do anything with our information or even give it out to the public.

We told him that the staff and adminitrators probably would not listen because we had to go through the same crap over at the other two sites, and one of the sites had already threatened us that if we didn't keep our mouths shut about it they were gonna ban us. The agent still recommended us to talk to the administrators about it least and that if they didn't want to do anything that we could send a report about it and the other agents might take care of it later.

Now look we need that site back and fast cause a forum is not gonna vanish into thin air. If any one gets their hands on that information and my friends, others who we were trying to help, and I find out our emailing systems have been searched through, and our other sites have been altered along with our accounts being edited/ban, we will know who is responsable for this. In addition I do not want to start blaming just any one and make you look like the third party of the other two forum hosting sites who's behind things like this. So once I give out the name of the forum which some one here shut down/stolen due to a misunderstanding, I would expect it to be back up and running again within the first THREE DAYS, or within a couple of years I will have your whole forumotion site put out of business.

I don't really want to put it this way, but that is how it will be.
VDLIII

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex February 16th 2008, 5:47 pm

firstly i do not like your tone, threating forumotion is not likely to get you help any time soon. Secondly i personally dont like being referred to as 'you people' and its ONLY been 13 hours. Thirdly i dont even believe your post, however you may pm an admin about it if you wish, and give me your forum address to make sure it hasnt been removed for breaking terms of service. Finally any more rude postings and i will not hesitate to ban without further offer of help.
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by VDLIII February 17th 2008, 8:38 am

You don't have to believe it if you don't want only because its not you how is in allot of trouble unlike me. I will pm the link to you instead...
VDLIII

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 17th 2008, 2:44 pm

1. "private FBI agent" who's plonker are you trying to pull? it took me one email to an old contact to find out there is no such animal.
2. darkbb "was" a warez site.
3. I've passed on your posting to the real FBI so who's in trouble now.
4. Get a life you pathetic loser as james bond is a fictitious character not a 12 year old with an internet connection and the FBI has its own computer investigation section so your plea that you were collecting evidence is total bull***t.
5. Yes I do have a very shady past but mine is on the right side of the law.
6. Sorry admins but little twerps (heavily censored by me) get right up my nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by VDLIII February 17th 2008, 7:55 pm

badger11 wrote:1. "private FBI agent" who's plonker are you trying to pull? it took me one email to an old contact to find out there is no such animal.
2. darkbb "was" a warez site.
3. I've passed on your posting to the real FBI so who's in trouble now.
4. Get a life you pathetic loser as james bond is a fictitious character not a 12 year old with an internet connection and the FBI has its own computer investigation section so your plea that you were collecting evidence is total bull***t.
5. Yes I do have a very shady past but mine is on the right side of the law.
6. Sorry admins but little twerps (heavily censored by me) get right up my nose.

1. Yours not staff, mind your own business noob.
2. Im talking to STAFF & ADMINISTRATORS ONLY, mind your own business noob.
VDLIII

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 17th 2008, 8:22 pm

"Yours not staff" can I suggest you ask your kindergarten teacher why this singles you out as being very stupid?
I have been active in the computer industry for over 25 years most likely before you were an amorous twinkle in your daddies eye.
Noob? yes even after all this time I am proud to call myself one as technology is ever changing (its a shame you're probably using software designed by me the noob lol).
As for mind my own business, as a member of forumotion it is my business!

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex February 17th 2008, 9:49 pm

please stick to pm over personal issues guys and if you cant, warnings will have to be issued

However badger is correct, your forum has been removed indefinately, for breaking forumotions terms of service. It will not be restored.
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Renetona February 18th 2008, 4:30 am

I'm not trying to be a insect, but being close to this boy I have to ask... How
did that happen? How was it that (darkbb) was corrupt and his forum not
moved? What went wrong? I've yet seen anything of it much, and it suddenly
disappeared...? confused

As for everyone else:
Please excuse him, he's been through the same problem as I have, as of yet I've
been through worse. He's in distress about this suddenly happening without at least
taking a warning of what he did accidently.
Renetona
Renetona

Female Posts : 20
Language : English, Japanese (minor), Spanish (minor)

http://heavenssolice.sephorum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VDLIII February 18th 2008, 4:43 am

Staff. I understand the situation.
It appears I will have to report to my agent, so do not be shocked if your forumotion is put out of business within a few years from now.
I am through here...
VDLIII

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex February 18th 2008, 10:53 am