The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to create something like picmix meter?

3 posters

Go down

In progress How to create something like picmix meter?

Post by Felix Halim May 1st 2013, 11:13 am

I want to create a meter like picmix meter http://picmix.it/web/picmix_meter .Show The who is online, who is just logged in, who is just register. Someone help me!!
Felix Halim
Forumember

Language : English, Indonesian, Korean, and many more...

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: How to create something like picmix meter?

Post by Sanket May 1st 2013, 2:10 pm

I don't think we can add such a thing here on the forumotion who is online.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk May 6th 2013, 2:40 pm

that would be something that would have to be uploaded to a server or your server provider and attached into your data base or what not.

i mean you can always download it and get the instructions on how to set one up just to see. i mean i do not know if there would be a possible way to connect a feed to it somehow or not, but my guess it would not be compatible with forumotion if it is something that has to be uploaded to forumotion server/connected to the data base and or feed?

be sides in your forums who's online section, you already have it show who is online, last member that just registered, also if you enable the new forumotion tool bar at the top of the page like we have here, you will see who logs in and post etc.. as well.. But i just do not see that picmix meter being compatible with forumotion?

But like i said download it and see what it is all about and get the directions. i mean if there is a way we can get it to work on forumotion then you will be sure we will tell you how to do it Smile

Post all the instructions and requirements here and then we can tell you for sure Smile
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Halim May 16th 2013, 12:19 pm

To: Mr. Kirk

I don't understand what you mean ?_?
Felix Halim
Forumember

Language : English, Indonesian, Korean, and many more...

Back to top Go down