The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allowing signatures for certain members

4 posters

Go down

Allowing signatures for certain members Empty Allowing signatures for certain members

Post by zink77 February 14th 2008, 6:56 pm

I tried searching for an answer to this but can;t find Sad

I disabled all signatures on my forum but I want some members to have them.
I went into the member options and chose the option to always attach signatures to the certain members. I also test it on my own user and re-edited my signature in my profile. I tried everything I could think of but there's still something I'm overlooking... Please help!
zink77
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Allowing signatures for certain members Empty Re: Allowing signatures for certain members

Post by hitesh February 14th 2008, 6:58 pm

i too need this but we cannot zink. i think only admin can give right of signature. This sytem would be good. Please make this as a suggestion or forget that.
hitesh
hitesh
Forumember

Male Posts : 988
Language : English, Indian Languages

http://forum.cricketgod.com

Back to top Go down

Allowing signatures for certain members Empty Re: Allowing signatures for certain members

Post by zink77 February 14th 2008, 7:15 pm

But it should work since there's an option to allow sigantures to ceratin members.. maybe it's a glitch.
zink77
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by hitesh February 14th 2008, 7:27 pm

zink77 wrote:But it should work since there's an option to allow sigantures to ceratin members.. maybe it's a glitch.

were it is allowed. let me know
hitesh
hitesh
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zink77 February 14th 2008, 8:16 pm

Go in admin panel and into users. Select any member and scroll down untill you see a always allow signature option
zink77
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by travis_cooper February 14th 2008, 8:18 pm

Do you mean always attach signature option? I don't see an always allow signature option. If that is what you mean, can't the user just go back in and turn it back on if they want? If I remember correctly that is a profile option anybody can set for themselves.
travis_cooper
travis_cooper
Forumember

Male Posts : 698
Language : English

http://photochallenge.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by zink77 February 15th 2008, 2:15 am

There is that option. I want to turn off all signatures and allow them only for certain members.
zink77
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by hitesh February 15th 2008, 7:17 am

zink77 wrote:There is that option. I want to turn off all signatures and allow them only for certain members.

well i cannot find but let me know
hitesh
hitesh
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 February 15th 2008, 2:19 pm

this option in the admin panel can be reversed by the users themselves in their profile, as travis assumed already. signatures are either for all or nobody at the moment...
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Post by zink77 February 15th 2008, 2:41 pm

Aaah. I understand now. Then I'll wait for them to change..
zink77
Forumember

Back to top Go down