The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many post can a free forum hold?

2 posters

Go down

How many post can a free forum hold? Empty How many post can a free forum hold?

Post by wildmaninal February 14th 2008, 9:46 pm

Hello all

I am new to building this type of advanced forum and was curious on the bandwidth..
My question are...

How many megabytes is the free forum capable of (without upgrading)? (Example: 500 megabytes or more?)

How many post or topics will this free forum hold?

So far I've read people's post on here and some have 32,000 post in their forum, this definitly can't be under a free service.

If upgrading is necessary.....

How much does it cost? (the service that I would like to start will not be charging).

And finally.....

Does uploading pictures hosted by a servmig.com take up any space on the forum?
wildmaninal

Language : english

http://placeclassifieds.forumakers.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

How many post can a free forum hold? Empty Re: How many post can a free forum hold?

Post by Guest February 14th 2008, 9:50 pm

The maximum number of posts in a free forumotion forum is 4 billion (with the extra enabled) and yes all for free. thumleft

Back to top Go down

How many post can a free forum hold? Empty Re: How many post can a free forum hold?

Post by wildmaninal February 14th 2008, 11:43 pm

badger11 wrote:The maximum number of posts in a free forumotion forum is 4 billion (with the extra enabled) and yes all for free. thumleft

Wow! for real or are you yanking my chain here lol. What do you mean by extra enabled? I'm sort of lost on that one. That would be a pretty large bandwidth. I just didn't recall seeing any thing mentioned on the FAQ's area or help area of this website about this subject. I failed to mention that I setup the PHPBB forum, not the older one.

Thanks for the reply
wildmaninal

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky February 15th 2008, 9:35 am

You can read more in This topic
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by wildmaninal February 15th 2008, 11:29 pm

Luky wrote:You can read more in This topic

Thanks, that helps allot. The only thing left is learning how to purchase/increase the subject counts and category counts when needed.
wildmaninal

Back to top Go down