The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administration panel unaccessible [again]

2 posters

Go down

Administration panel unaccessible [again] Empty Administration panel unaccessible [again]

Post by Erzed7 February 15th 2008, 11:26 am

The tech intervention (thx to Zinex) seemed to have solved the problem with the admin panel, but again it is not working...

Any help is gonna be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Regards

http://ahmadiyya.forumh.biz
Erzed7

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Administration panel unaccessible [again] Empty Re: Administration panel unaccessible [again]

Post by Shadow February 15th 2008, 12:26 pm

Hello,

could you explain more precisely the issue ?

Do you get an error message while trying accessing the admin panel ?
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Administration panel unaccessible [again] Empty Re: Administration panel unaccessible [again]

Post by Erzed7 February 15th 2008, 8:07 pm

The admin panel is inaccessible, not at the bottom of the page anymore.
Erzed7

Back to top Go down

Post by Erzed7 February 16th 2008, 6:02 pm

Some time back a posting of mine on the inaccessibility of the administration panel had been moved to 'need a tech'. The problem seemed to have been solved (and the posting removed), the panel became visible and functioning (at least those functions I tried) but after a few days the same problem came up again...

I tried the backup utility and it did not work either. It would not let me in (user/pwd double-checked).

So I had to post for help again. Yesterday the panel became available but really after a few minutes I was logged out and could not log in again...

Since the FAQ is filled up with similar issues I would appreciate if some practical information could be provided about how and why it happened in the first place (was it a security issue?), is it a common not-yet-fully-resolved technical problem that can and do (will) happen time and again?

Thank you
Regards
Erzed7

Back to top Go down