Installing a hitskin theme without being founder Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Installing a hitskin theme without being founder

mjakeli6

Language : Croatia

Installing a hitskin theme without being founder Empty Installing a hitskin theme without being founder

Post by mjakeli6 February 27th 2008, 6:15 pm

Please help me!
    I would like to install a new theme from hitskin, and i'm admin on that forum, but I'm not the founder. The founder gave me permission to chane design of the forum, but I can't install hitskin themes because I'm not the founder. Can I do it in some other way ore something, because that girl who made the forum doesen't have internet anymore and I can't get into contact with her anymore... please help!!!
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16217
    Language : French, English

Installing a hitskin theme without being founder Empty Re: Installing a hitskin theme without being founder

Post by Shadow February 28th 2008, 4:51 pm

Hello,

Indeed only the founder can install a skin for his forum via hitskin, for obvious security purposes.

You can although ask to gain foundation access if the founder has been inactive for more than 3 months.
    For that :
    Send me by PM your username on the forum, the email address you wish to use, and I'll analyze the forum.