The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot moderate peoples post on my forum.

2 posters

Go down

In progress Cannot moderate peoples post on my forum.

Post by Needhelplease:( Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:44 pm

Hello Forumotion users!

I am a global moderator in a forum called everyboysblog.net and on some posts and topics I cannot edit there posts or moderate t here topic 

Please Help!

Last edited by Needhelplease:( on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Needhelplease:(

Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Cannot moderate peoples post on my forum.

Post by Base Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:48 pm

Hello,

Please change the title of your topic to something that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.

Does the admin have the permissions set up correctly? The forum link you provided does not seem to be working.
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Cannot moderate peoples post on my forum.

Post by Needhelplease:( Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:02 pm

Hi there,

That is the name of the forum not the Link Very Happy yes he  did set it correctly I think it's just the admins set it that way so if the admin put it on moderate mode u could moderate if they put It on not moderate mode I could not node rate it also I will change the title.

Thanks for your help!
Base wrote:Hello,

Please change the title of your topic to something that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.

Does the admin have the permissions set up correctly? The forum link you provided does not seem to be working.
Needhelplease:(

Language : English

Back to top Go down