The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hitskin sections - pro and user

2 posters

Go down

pro sections on hitskin

Hitskin sections - pro and user Left1175%Hitskin sections - pro and user Right11 75% 
[ 3 ]
Hitskin sections - pro and user Left1125%Hitskin sections - pro and user Right11 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Hitskin sections - pro and user Empty Hitskin sections - pro and user

Post by Jalokim March 6th 2008, 4:25 pm

A whole load of members upload their themes to hitskin.com
which is fantastic , but also painstaking. I would recommend a way to separate the good themes and the transformed themes from phpbbstyles.com ... from the not so good , member-made themes

Hitskin should be divided into homebrew member themes and professional (or transformed) themes.
This way there will be less complaints about the quality of the themes and there won't be problems with themes being deleted.
Someone should be allocated to check all the forum themes and place them into the correct subgroup. I have really heard a lot about the bad quality of themes ,and that members have to sift through tons of themes without finding anything good. I have heard this on the help forum and from other sources.

Also a load of people are making fun of the service ... posting simple subsilver themes and changing their name, or even some change an artists themes, by replacing the header and they post it as their own with a new name! i don't think that is fair.
We need more organization on the hitskin board. If not there won't be a use for the site.
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Hitskin sections - pro and user Empty Re: Hitskin sections - pro and user

Post by zakir321 March 6th 2008, 5:41 pm

I'd say this would be a good idea. Although "good themes" is pretty relative, there should be a section with approved skins that are complete and not copied or stolen. Those could be the "official" forumotion themes whereas the others would be labeled as custom.
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down