The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pagan Banner Request

Go down

Solved Pagan Banner Request

Post by Haloveir September 13th 2014, 8:33 am

Creation Type: Forum Banner
    Size (In Pixels): 1240 x 320
    Primary Colors: Grey and/or white
    Secondary Colors: Blue and/or silver
    Images to include: I don't have a particular image in mind.
    Text to Insert: The Conway Circle
    Font (Provide Download Link): I don't have a particular font in mind.
    Font Color: Please use a shade of either grey, white, blue, or silver.
    Link to My Forumotion Forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Username on Your Forum: Haloveir
    Link to your Last Graphics Request: NA
    Detailed Description: This forum is intended to be an online gathering place for Pagans local to Conway, Arkansas and the surrounding area. Because Pagans can be a diverse bunch with many different paths, there are a wide variety of symbols that can be incorporated into the design. Pentacles, ankhs, Thor hammers, and Celtic knotwork all spring to mind as possible elements to include, but anything as simple as the bare trees I'm currently using would also be appropriate as many of the paths are nature-centric. Please don't use Halloween witches or “spooky” imagery. Thank you so much!

Last edited by Haloveir on September 14th 2014, 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Haloveir

Language : English

http://conwaycircle.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Pagan Banner Request

Post by Guest September 13th 2014, 8:52 pm

Firstly, hello! I live near Conway, AR and it is so nice to see someone local on the Support Forum!! Welcome! ^.^

Secondly, is it possible to have just text with logos and/or icons intertwined without having a full background on the banner, or would you prefer a background behind your text? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Haloveir September 13th 2014, 11:17 pm

Hi, Leah7! It's a small world, isn't it?  Hello Stop by and visit us during our Pagan Pride Day this October if you'd like, I'd be happy to show you off if you'd like to make our banner!

I'm really not particular about what's going on in the background, whether it's just words or is a full background picture. As anyone who glances at the banner I'm CURRENTLY using might guess, I have no artistic talents of my own and so don't believe I should have much of a say regarding what looks good and what doesn't!  Laughing I trust you artistic folks to make something pretty!
Haloveir

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 14th 2014, 12:40 am

Okay, here are your samples.  I'm looking for what text affects you prefer, what sizing, and what shade of blue you prefer.  If none of this interests you, I can go with a different style of logo.  Just let me know.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Haloveir September 14th 2014, 4:47 am

That first one is BEYOND gorgeous! If I could please get that one in full size, I would be utterly grateful to you! Really, I could never have imagined anything so beautiful and perfect for our needs!
Haloveir

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 14th 2014, 6:24 am

Thank you for the compliment; I'm glad you like it. :o

With the sizing you have, this will be the largest I can make it without the symbols going outside of your height limit.  If it isn't wide enough for your tastes, I could probably either add a background and try to add something around it or widen your text out or increasing it size or the like.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Haloveir September 14th 2014, 6:39 am

Thank you so so much! This is precisely what I need, and it looks great on the forums! You can see it up now, in fact!
Haloveir

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 14th 2014, 6:42 am

Excellent.  I'm so glad that it fits in there well.  =)  I shall mark this complete, then!  

Request complete.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Topic moved to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down