The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to make my display name coloured

4 posters

Go down

how to make my display name coloured Empty how to make my display name coloured

Post by oopsvissu March 10th 2008, 3:04 pm

how to make my admin or moderator names coloured ???????
oopsvissu
oopsvissu
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

how to make my display name coloured Empty Re: how to make my display name coloured

Post by Luky March 10th 2008, 4:20 pm

Go to admin panel=>Users & groups=>Users=>User settings and make sure you have this option "Colorized Usernames Enabled?" set to Yes. Also check your groups by going to admin panel=>Users & Groups=>Groups=>Group Administration and click this icon how to make my display name coloured Editer next to the group you want to edit and look for this option "Color Group Members ?:" is checked. You can choose the color you want for the group from "Group Member’s Color:" box. You should also make sure your "Group status:" isn't set to Hidden.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

how to make my display name coloured Empty Re: how to make my display name coloured

Post by oopsvissu March 15th 2008, 2:14 pm

hello,i can't display colour for administrators group in ma forum.only the main administrator of the forums color is displaying that too the colour of the moderators.so i can't differentiate administrator color and moderators colour.so can i make another moderators group with same permissions of the moderators group before,as the administrators gropu is hidden so i cann't see their display colour can i make it open???
oopsvissu
oopsvissu
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles March 15th 2008, 5:54 pm

You have to have the group either open or closed in order for the colors to appear.

Also make sure that the number placement of your groups has the Administrators before the Moderators. (admins #1 and mods #2 for example)
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

how to make my display name coloured Empty can i edite hide buton on my form her??see the image!!

Post by the_fox200634 March 16th 2008, 9:51 pm

buton can i edite it to my forum post tools??
i mean can i buat it near any buton like bold or code and ?? blackeye
the_fox200634
the_fox200634

Language : eng

Back to top Go down