The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to allow only a few people to read some forums?

2 posters

Go down

How to allow only a few people to read some forums? Empty How to allow only a few people to read some forums?

Post by Majin Goku67 March 12th 2008, 9:56 pm

ok im an admin on my forum, and its about a game called runescape, i made a clan and want to know how to make it so people need to have me aprove them so they can read the clans real topics and not the guests ones so they can join, cause as soon as they register tehy can read all and i dont want that i only want them to be able to read a few, so can you help me?

Last edited by Majin Goku67 on March 12th 2008, 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Majin Goku67

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How to allow only a few people to read some forums? Empty Re: How to allow only a few people to read some forums?

Post by Luky March 12th 2008, 9:58 pm

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member Wink) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem Wink
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

How to allow only a few people to read some forums? Empty Re: How to allow only a few people to read some forums?

Post by Majin Goku67 March 12th 2008, 10:13 pm

ok is this better or am i in the wrong spot to post this question?
i just wanted to know how to make it so like my one clan forum only people that gets aproved by me can see and post in it, my friend registerd to my forum and was able to post in them and see them but i did not aprove him.
Majin Goku67

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky March 12th 2008, 10:21 pm

You can create a group and set it;s permissions so that only members from that group can see, read or post in some topics. I suggest you read This tutorial to find out more about groups.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down