The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What we all need! (The stuff we really want!)

4 posters

Go down

Do you want these features?

What we all need! (The stuff we really want!) Left1180%What we all need! (The stuff we really want!) Right11 80% 
[ 4 ]
What we all need! (The stuff we really want!) Left1120%What we all need! (The stuff we really want!) Right11 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

What we all need! (The stuff we really want!) Empty What we all need! (The stuff we really want!)

Post by zink77 March 13th 2008, 12:17 am

I noticed a lot of new features are being added and that's great, we all appreciate it but the things we REALLY need aren't being applied.

This is a list of most wanted forumotion updates. You can support all of them them by voting.

-Private message boxes for chatbox! (Ability to chat directly in a private window.)
-More than one chatbox. (Some forums are too crowded and need more than 1 chatbox.)
-Ability to use templates in version 3.
-More customized profiles. (Ability to add more things to your profile. Possibly have a portal structure?)

I wish at least one of these can happen please! I'd do it myself if I can... I do hope forumotion staff members read this..

Thank you and sorry for being bitchy! beu
zink77
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

What we all need! (The stuff we really want!) Empty Re: What we all need! (The stuff we really want!)

Post by Ike March 13th 2008, 12:41 pm

I need them all!Yes
Ike
Ike
Forumember

Male Posts : 284
Language : Macedonian, English

http://www.promoviraj.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What we all need! (The stuff we really want!) Empty Re: What we all need! (The stuff we really want!)

Post by Icyoooppplaa March 13th 2008, 8:10 pm

eh the only thing I really need from here is More customized profiles so I vote yes
Icyoooppplaa
Icyoooppplaa
Forumember

Male Posts : 64
Language : english

http://ittybittygamer.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem March 13th 2008, 8:14 pm

Right...

Stick to the original topics instead of creating doublons Wink

=> Lock
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down