The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSS feeds

Go down

RSS feeds Empty RSS feeds

Post by PeteJones.ca March 14th 2008, 6:52 pm

Hey all,

I'm having a problem when users click on the RSS button RSS feeds RSS in IE 7

what happens is that they go to the subscription page for the FIRST TOPIC in the forum, as oppossed to the ENTIRE forum.

I've been advising users to use the pull-down arrow immediately to the right of the RSS button RSS feeds RSS, but that only works on a per-user basis!

How can I change the way the RSS feeds are indexed, so that when a user is on the homepage, they can simply click on the RSS button RSS feeds RSS and they will be able to subscribe to the ENTIRE forum?
PeteJones.ca

Language : english

Back to top Go down

RSS feeds Empty Re: RSS feeds

Post by PeteJones.ca April 2nd 2008, 3:18 am

I'm STILL having problems with RSS... one user complains,

"I'm sorry to be a pain about this, but I'm still not happy with the way the RSS feed is setup for this site. I don't know if you have any control over it or not, but if you do...

Currently by subscribing to the main feed (ie. http://calgary.naturalforum.net/feed/) you only get feeds for new topics that are posted, but not for any subsequent responses to that topic. Is it possible to set up one big feed that catches absolutely everything???"

Can anyone help me please?
PeteJones.ca

Language : english

Back to top Go down