The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats happening??! Buttons are all gone

4 posters

Go down

Whats happening??! Buttons are all gone Empty Whats happening??! Buttons are all gone

Post by zink77 March 14th 2008, 10:48 pm

Why are all the button images gone?...
zink77
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Whats happening??! Buttons are all gone Empty Re: Whats happening??! Buttons are all gone

Post by lamer17 March 14th 2008, 10:50 pm

Try refreshing if not working after a few times re-upload
lamer17
Forumember

Language : English

http://lamers.great-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Whats happening??! Buttons are all gone Empty Re: Whats happening??! Buttons are all gone

Post by zink77 March 15th 2008, 12:31 am

the buttons on the forumotion support forum arent showing either!
zink77
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zink77 March 15th 2008, 2:05 am

no one else is experiencing this?,,,
zink77
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 15th 2008, 3:07 am

are you using Firefox, if so that is the problem. Firefox has a problem loading the pictures. I had the same thing happen to me a long time ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 March 15th 2008, 4:14 am

huh? since when has FF a general problem with loading pictures? The only thing i can consider is that you have accidently blocked the images from this server, so check "options / content" if you have firefox. Also, it may just have been temporary connection problems that always can occur from time to time. Wink
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 15th 2008, 1:11 pm

I have had this prob with firefox for some time now, i also have IE and the pictures work fine on that one. This peoblem also happend all around my neighborhood and school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim March 15th 2008, 8:16 pm

Maybe the images on your nav bar are disabled! if taht what you are refering to.
go to admin panel -> general -> nav bar
and check the links there.

If it doesn't only refer to the nav bar ... check if the buttons are even on the forum. Go to admin panel-> Styles -> list of pictures and check the tabs ... if all images are in place and are read in the "list of picture" menu then there could be a problem with the forum, or with servimg service.

If there are no images in the menu... try to reload your theme. If its from hitskin of course.
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down