The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On PM Moderator list - but not receiving PM from members

4 posters

Go down

On PM Moderator list - but not receiving PM from members Empty On PM Moderator list - but not receiving PM from members

Post by pattycakes March 15th 2008, 1:00 am

Hi,

I am on as a Admin (hidden) and Moderator (open) - but for some reason when a member sends a PM to the Moderators List, I am not included??? I have looked at the permissions, and it is the same as all the other moderators, although I am the only moderator that is also a Admin (other than just Admin). On PM Moderator list - but not receiving PM from members Mouais

Please help
Thanks
Pattycakes
pattycakes

Language : english

Back to top Go down

On PM Moderator list - but not receiving PM from members Empty Re: On PM Moderator list - but not receiving PM from members

Post by pattycakes March 15th 2008, 1:59 pm

Sad Ok, a normal member has sent a PM to the Moderators list, and I was not included on the PM for some reason.... although when you click on moderators, there I am.

Anybody know how to fix this?
pattycakes

Back to top Go down

On PM Moderator list - but not receiving PM from members Empty Re: On PM Moderator list - but not receiving PM from members

Post by pattycakes March 16th 2008, 10:42 pm

Anybody....?
Somebody.....?
Nobody.....?

Did I perhaps post this in the wrong place??? On PM Moderator list - but not receiving PM from members Mouais
pattycakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim March 16th 2008, 11:00 pm

please do not double or triple post (use edit button)
please allow a moderator to analyze your problem over 24 hours.
you posted this in the correct forum
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Post by acef596 March 17th 2008, 12:42 am

Are you the group moderator for moderators?
acef596
acef596
Forumember

Male Posts : 494

http://relaxingforum.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by pattycakes March 17th 2008, 9:41 am

Hi!

No I am not the group moderator. Admin is the group moderator, but I have Admin and Moderator permissions.
pattycakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Adiex March 17th 2008, 2:36 pm

make yourself as moderator of that moderator group or at least add you name on that group so you can receive PM from members,

adiex
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1014
Language : er?

Back to top Go down

Post by pattycakes March 18th 2008, 10:23 am

Embarassed very very sorry.... I just went into my Profile and noticed under Preferences that I had WARN ME OF PM FROM PM MAILING selected as NO!!! [Sending of an email whenever a private message from a PM mailing has been sent to you by the administrator of the forum or a moderator.]

So so sorry Embarassed I'm a newbie, so I'm excused? Embarassed
pattycakes

Back to top Go down