Fallen Realm Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Fallen Realm

chaoticfishguy

Language : English

Fallen Realm Empty Fallen Realm

Post by chaoticfishguy April 25th 2015, 4:09 am

Choice of Category: Games & RPG
    Choice of Title: Fallen Realm
    Forum Address: http://fallenrealm.forumotion.com/
    Main Language: English
    Forum Description: A D&D inspired, original high fantasy roleplay. Based in a medieval land called Agartha. With six playable races and seven playable classes. But keep in mind, Fallen Realm is a private roleplay that seeks intermediate to advanced roleplayers. A site where only approved members may join. A place were members can submit their own lore and take part in developing this unique world...
    Fallen Realm 1401021711_22
    (STAFF NEEDED)

Last edited by chaoticfishguy on February 4th 2016, 4:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
    chaoticfishguy

Fallen Realm Empty Re: Fallen Realm

Post by chaoticfishguy April 25th 2015, 6:00 pm

Currently in need of staff to assist in managing the forum. Moderator & Developer positions are open. Feel free to contact me via private msg or email if you are interested.

Last edited by chaoticfishguy on February 4th 2016, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    chaoticfishguy

Post by chaoticfishguy April 26th 2015, 7:51 pm

The basic lore of the world has been completed, however I am still in need of a developer to assist in the lore regarding the nations of Agartha. If anyone is interested let me know.
    chaoticfishguy

Post by chaoticfishguy April 29th 2015, 6:04 am

Finally things are coming together! Database is now fully updated as well as several modules added. I am currently working on the 1st official event/roleplay which will act as an introduction to the world. If you wish to have a large impact on the world and put in your input then the earlier the better.
    chaoticfishguy

Post by chaoticfishguy February 4th 2016, 4:56 pm

Reopened, Revamped, Revolutionized! Still in need of staff but we are open for new members.
    NOAhgomes
    NOAhgomes

Language : ENGLISH

Post by NOAhgomes October 26th 2019, 7:13 pm

Email issues
    I'm having trouble remembering my email for rotf, but I remember my name in game. I've looked all over the place and can't find any form of 'contact us' page, plus the discord is completely locked down so I can't ask there.

Anybody know if I'm able to get my account's email back?reverse phone lookupnba reddit pcpartpicker

Last edited by NOAhgomes on October 27th 2019, 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Female Posts : 15167
    Language : English,Greek

Post by skouliki October 26th 2019, 10:24 pm

NOAhgomes wrote:Email issues
    I'm having trouble remembering my email for rotf, but I remember my name in game. I've looked all over the place and can't find any form of 'contact us' page, plus the discord is completely locked down so I can't ask there.

Anybody know if I'm able to get my account's email back?

Please dont hijack someone else thread, if you have a problem with your forumotion forum then post it in the right section
    Spamming is forbidden