The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better Gallery Image Host - Free / More Space

3 posters

Go down

Get a better, free, unlimited or bigger gallery

Better Gallery Image Host - Free / More Space Left11100%Better Gallery Image Host - Free / More Space Right11 100% 
[ 6 ]
Better Gallery Image Host - Free / More Space Left110%Better Gallery Image Host - Free / More Space Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Better Gallery Image Host - Free / More Space Empty Better Gallery Image Host - Free / More Space

Post by pushka March 23rd 2008, 12:05 pm

This currant host is horrible..

I would willingly pay anything for extra photos to be hosted on my forum ~ but the extra photos expire?

I'd rather have no gallery, than one that can delete itself if an extension is bought..

also ~ you can host all the photos you could ever want on the net for FREE ~ why should we only get 100 photos on the forums, and need to constantly pay to get more???

image shack - no bandwidth or storage restrictions !!!
imgplace - no bandwidth or storage restrictions
photobucket - 10,000 photos

why don't we host with these companies?

there are countless free image host companies out there, ~ why aren't those used?

yeah~ i know what you're going to say... make an account with them and link to them..
but the company forumotion uses is embedded and member restricted..

forumotion is so amazing.. why did they chose such a crappy image host?
pushka
pushka
Forumember

Language : english

http://www.sdasyd.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Better Gallery Image Host - Free / More Space Empty Re: Better Gallery Image Host - Free / More Space

Post by Guest March 25th 2008, 2:50 pm

I agree servimg has to be one of the worst on the internet.

Back to top Go down

Better Gallery Image Host - Free / More Space Empty Re: Better Gallery Image Host - Free / More Space

Post by travis_cooper March 25th 2008, 3:29 pm

badger11 wrote:I agree servimg has to be one of the worst on the internet.

servimg doesn't host the gallery pictures. That is just one that happens to be setup if you want to host a picture for a post. Forumotion hosts your images for the gallery, that is why they charge for extra space. I actually already suggested this before to use servimg, or something else, to host the pictures so we can have unlimited space. You can vote for it on this thread.
travis_cooper
travis_cooper
Forumember

Male Posts : 698
Language : English

http://photochallenge.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem March 25th 2008, 3:32 pm

Servimg is one of Forumotion's affiliated companies that's why Wink

This thread being a replica, I'm locking
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down