The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I see the which members voted in a poll?

4 posters

Go down

How can I see the which members voted in a poll? Empty How can I see the which members voted in a poll?

Post by forumer March 24th 2008, 10:09 am

Is there any way to see which members voted in a poll and see what they voted for?
forumer

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How can I see the which members voted in a poll? Empty Re: How can I see the which members voted in a poll?

Post by Luky March 24th 2008, 10:47 am

No. You can see the total number of polls every member has voted on but you can't see what they voted for.To check this go to admin panel=>Misc=>Statistics=>Summary of the votes
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

How can I see the which members voted in a poll? Empty Re: How can I see the which members voted in a poll?

Post by geomam April 16th 2008, 4:28 pm

Sorry but he didnt ask if we can see What they voted but Who voted so far, so we can know who are active.

Removed bold text - Travis
geomam

Language : Greek

Back to top Go down

Post by travis_cooper April 16th 2008, 5:18 pm

Bold text is reserved for moderation, please don't use it.

Luky answered the question, it isn't possible. He clearly said no in his response. As he said the only thing you can see is how many polls a user has voted in, but you can't see which polls, or what option they chose.
travis_cooper
travis_cooper
Forumember

Male Posts : 698
Language : English

http://photochallenge.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down