The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gap in the title bar? It makes it look so bad - Help PLZ

2 posters

Go down

Gap in the title bar?  It makes it look so bad - Help PLZ Empty Gap in the title bar? It makes it look so bad - Help PLZ

Post by zNinjaa March 30th 2008, 11:59 pm

Each section in the forum, there is a title bar at the top (heading), for some reason which i am not sure, i might have changed the configurations for this, its larger then usual, thicker vertically and gives an unuasal (bad) look to the, this is becaus i a m using an image for it, otherwise it would have been fine.

If anyone knows how to change the size of this, and reduce it vertically for it to become its oringal size (thiner), i would really appreciate it.

Thanks
zNinjaa

Male Posts : 12
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Gap in the title bar?  It makes it look so bad - Help PLZ Empty Re: Gap in the title bar? It makes it look so bad - Help PLZ

Post by Bpoetic March 31st 2008, 3:10 am

Hi zNinjaa . . .

Could you possibly show us a picture of what you're talking about or your site address. I *think* I know what you mean, but I very well might not. I think you might mean your menu bar: Index, Profile, Portal . . .

We need to see the problem though, before we can help . . . .

Bpoetic~
Bpoetic
Bpoetic
Forumember

Female Posts : 594

http://www.bpoetry.net/

Back to top Go down

Gap in the title bar?  It makes it look so bad - Help PLZ Empty thanks for the reply, here is the picture

Post by zNinjaa April 7th 2008, 9:11 pm

Its the title bare at the top of every part in the forum, it has a little annoying gap between the actual section adn the title itself.

Gap in the title bar?  It makes it look so bad - Help PLZ Screenhunter01apr012039cb3

Its just beneath the title name, or just about under the title name.
zNinjaa

Male Posts : 12

Back to top Go down