The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This has happened twice in the last two days...

2 posters

Go down

This has happened twice in the last two days... Empty This has happened twice in the last two days...

Post by dero January 3rd 2006, 6:34 pm

Like I said it only has happened twice in the last two days,but when I logged on (as the admin) twice this message page would popup.
Error 408Request Timeout
This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server.If it should not be timed out,please contact the admin of the website,to INCREASE THE CONNECTION TIMEOUT

scratch
BTW,I just noticed it on ''forumactif'' and ''editboard'' and on different computers,so it's not just my puter that is doing that...

Last edited by on January 4th 2006, 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total
dero
dero
Forumember

Male Posts : 29
Language : Français/English

Back to top Go down

This has happened twice in the last two days... Empty Re: This has happened twice in the last two days...

Post by dero January 3rd 2006, 7:27 pm

BTW,I just noticed it on ''forumactif'' and ''editboard'' and on different computers,so it's not just my puter that is doing that...
dero
dero
Forumember

Back to top Go down

This has happened twice in the last two days... Empty Re: This has happened twice in the last two days...

Post by Cornelia January 3rd 2006, 8:15 pm

Next time, will you please use the This has happened twice in the last two days... Edit button to avoid double-posting

One of the servers seems to have difficulties lately. All we can do is to be patient.

EDIT : I took a look on the French support (in my profile) and it seems that it's the server which hosts the newest boards who is having problems, people are posting about this problem. My test forum who is less than 2.5 months old is affected as well.

EDIT2 : On the French board, one of the moderators came (after I contacted her on MSN) to post a sticky topic about this downtime

I don't know if you understand French, but here's the link : http://forum.forumactif.com/viewtopic.forum?t=58056
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Post by dero January 4th 2006, 12:40 am

Katt wrote:Next time, will you please use the This has happened twice in the last two days... Edit button to avoid double-posting

One of the servers seems to have difficulties lately. All we can do is to be patient.

EDIT : I took a look on the French support (in my profile) and it seems that it's the server which hosts the newest boards who is having problems, people are posting about this problem. My test forum who is less than 2.5 months old is affected as well.

EDIT2 : On the French board, one of the moderators came (after I contacted her on MSN) to post a sticky topic about this downtime

I don't know if you understand French, but here's the link : http://forum.forumactif.com/viewtopic.forum?t=58056
X'cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me,but next time I report a MALFUNCTION of the system,I don't need attitude from a mod that is powertripping.
Better start working on your bed side manner...

So I see that ''forumactif '' is having MAJOR problems with it's server (10 page of forum admin reporting having probs.),I seem to be the only one having that problem using ''editboard'',so far.
Both of my forums are getting that ''408 error message''
www.pics.bbgraph.com (still under construction and all locked up about a week old)
and www.mtbouestpq.bbconcept.net (which is all locked up,a month old)
et oui je comprend le français,étant franco-ontarien... shakng2
dero
dero
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia January 4th 2006, 1:03 am

dero wrote:
X'cuse meeeeeeeee,but next time I report a MALFUNCTION of the server,I don't need attitude.
Better start working on your bed side manner...

What do you mean by that? confused (please, answer me by PM in French, because I don't understand)

First, all I do is applicate the rules according to the French board's rules. Second, I am not totally bilingual, and third, I am not in top shape, I have a cold.

We are preparing a "Rules" topic in our private section and it's still waiting to be approved by the admin.

dero wrote:So I see that ''forumactif '' is having MAJOR problems with it's server (10 page of forum admin reporting having probs.),I seem to be the only one having that problem using ''editboard'',so far.

Yes, there is a problem with one of Forumactif/Editboard's server. The boards affected by the downtime are mostly under 3 months old, mine is counted.

EDIT : the second link works for me
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down