The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Names

2 posters

Go down

Legend Names Empty Legend Names

Post by sa007ak April 1st 2008, 6:20 pm

Hi Forumotion admin/mods! I have a problem. How can I add more names to the bottom of my site in the legend and how can I change the current names.

Last edited by sa007ak on April 1st 2008, 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Admin/Mod told me I must before I could recieve an answer.)
sa007ak
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Legend Names Empty Re: Legend Names

Post by zakir321 April 1st 2008, 7:47 pm

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option. We want other users to find your question and the answer in future as well, so please change your title to an explicit one ("Legend names" or something similar, for example). You'll only get an answer when you have done this. Thanks. Smile
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Legend Names Empty Re: Legend Names

Post by zakir321 April 2nd 2008, 1:15 am

Thank you.

You can add names to your legend by creating new groups. Go to "Users & Groups / Groups" and manage your groups. Additional Groups will also only show up if you have "Colorized Usernames Enabled?" in "Users & Groups / USers / User Settings".

[here] you will also find a complete tutorial about groups and their appearance. Smile
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down