The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/!\ My forum does not open /!\

3 posters

Go down

/!\ My forum does not open /!\ Empty /! My forum does not open /!

Post by The Alex January 4th 2006, 1:25 am

Hello,

In order to prevent that the multiple subjects on the same problem does not open, I open this single topic where we will try to locate the problem.

The admins have just been prevenu. I will thus ask you to facilitate the localization of the waiter causing problem of poster to the continuation in this subject the address of your forum.

On the other hand a problem of waiter resout not like that, I will unfortunately ask you to be patient.

Thank you for your comprehension

Source: Forum of support in French.

By Larme d'ange. (Moderating on the French forum)
http://forum.forumactif.com/viewtopic.forum?t=58056

Wink
The Alex
The Alex

Male Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

/!\ My forum does not open /!\ Empty Re: /! My forum does not open /!

Post by dero January 4th 2006, 1:50 am

The Alex wrote:Hello,

In order to prevent that the multiple subjects on the same problem does not open, I open this single topic where we will try to locate the problem.

The admins have just been prevenu. I will thus ask you to facilitate the localization of the waiter causing problem of poster to the continuation in this subject the address of your forum.

On the other hand a problem of waiter resout not like that, I will unfortunately ask you to be patient.

Thank you for your comprehension

Source: Forum of support in French.

In

By Larme d'ange. (Moderating on the French forum)

Wink
This looks like a Babel translation Rolling Eyes
In other words...
If you try to access your site and instead of the logon page you get a error message #408which states:

This request takes too long to process,it is timed out by the server.If it should be timed out,please contact the administrator of the website to increase the ''conection Timeout''.

The administration of ''forumactif''and ''editboard'' is/are aware of the problem and is /are working on the problem (BTW it's a server problem)and hope that it will be solved in the near future.
So please,do not start a multiple of new topics to say that you can not connect to your site.
This problem has flooded mainly the ''Forumactifs sites'',so far I'm the only one affected by this problem on ''Editboard sites''.
dero
dero
Forumember

Male Posts : 29
Language : Français/English

Back to top Go down

/!\ My forum does not open /!\ Empty Re: /!\ My forum does not open /!\

Post by Cornelia January 4th 2006, 2:01 am

Alex gave me the permission to correct and repost the message under my name.

EDIT : It's done, so this one will go to the garbage.
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down