The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Samantha

Go down

Ask Samantha Empty Ask Samantha

Post by SWS Thu 18 May - 4:32

Well, it's up to you to post your questions about me here. I'm a fun girl, mainly, and been around since years. So, let's take on the challenge! Anything you'd like to know, ever wanted to know or ask me? It 'll be up to me though to decide wheter or not to respond to your question(s), fairly, but your questions will be responded to in due time and in all honesty. Any of response put out in the open by me should be taken quite seriously! Smile

If I don't like your response or question, or rather, deny it, I'll be answering it with "NEXT" before it 'gets out of hand and too complicated for both of us'. Just to letting ya know.

My friends call me Sammy btw Wink

PS: Do read the forum rules prior to posting yours in this section. You might see yourselves getting edited, warned, deleted or even banned by staff. Thank you! Wink
SWS
SWS
Forumember

Female Posts : 80
Language : US English / Dutch
Location : 35 miles NWW of Los Angeles Airport (LAX) when able, currently living 1 mile SWW of Amsterdam Airport (AMS).

http://www.friendcodes.nl

Back to top Go down

Ask Samantha Empty Re: Ask Samantha

Post by Guest Thu 18 May - 5:51

Why you got banned on FMD? Just wondering.

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS Thu 18 May - 5:58

Wolfuryo wrote:Why you got banned on FMD? Just wondering.

Well, sorry to say, I'm only human, but I made a silly mistake and taking it out on there. I know that wasn't really nice of me, and I may not have been that nice to everyone in the past, but still: I'm a person. I've got a soul, a life, and more. I got poisoned by that post (not related) next. That's why I outraged and got banned (that's me getting banned anywhere for any of (un-legit) reason... they just wouldn't listen). When I get furious, I make silly mistakes sometimes. I got nothing against the one I was raging against, and I feel like he feels the same. FM isn't a game to me, it never was. I learned a lot throughout the years, I love Ange, but his staff wasn't well chosen I may say... Ange and me have been working closely privately on those projects last few years and I helped him a lot developing stuff. And I still love the new stuff, hoping he'll lemme in again ....
SWS
SWS
Forumember

Female Posts : 80
Language : US English / Dutch
Location : 35 miles NWW of Los Angeles Airport (LAX) when able, currently living 1 mile SWW of Amsterdam Airport (AMS).

http://www.friendcodes.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May - 11:08

Okay, Sammy. I know that whatever you did wrong was not intentionally , and I hope that Ange will reconsider the ban. Smile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum