The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent topic

3 posters

Go down

Recent topic Empty Recent topic

Post by VentusPro April 7th 2008, 6:21 am

How do i get a bunch of new recent topics into the portal....without that my portal is useless.
VentusPro
VentusPro

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Recent topic Empty Re: Recent topic

Post by travis_cooper April 7th 2008, 6:32 am

Go to admin panel->modules->configuration(in the portal & calendar section). If you scroll down to the bottom you should see a section on the options for the recent topics. These options are like how many topics to show, if you want it to scroll, how often to scroll, etc. Then to add it to the portal click on portal pages management then on your portal in the table click on structure. Here you should see a section for adding existing modules, in that dropdown you should see a recent topics option. Then the second drop down allows you to select where on the page this should go. HTH.
travis_cooper
travis_cooper
Forumember

Male Posts : 698
Language : English

http://photochallenge.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Recent topic Empty Re: Recent topic

Post by Uber Lord April 7th 2008, 6:34 am

Go To Admin -> Modules -> Portal -> Portal pages management -> under Action on the right click Structure -> Make Sure this is in one of the blocks "Recent topics" And it should be on ya portal for more info go here: Portal configuration.

~Uber Lord aww i just noticed you beat me..

Last edited by Uber Lord on April 7th 2008, 6:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Beat me to it...)
Uber Lord
Uber Lord
Forumember

Male Posts : 710
Language : English

http://computerworld.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down