The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timezone won't change in forum, archive of chat won't show

2 posters

Go down

Timezone won't change in forum, archive of chat won't show Empty Timezone won't change in forum, archive of chat won't show

Post by jtingkir April 15th 2008, 2:12 am

1.I changed my timezone (as an admin) but the forum doesn't change.
2.how can i make the users to have their signature to be presented (they dont have to check the signature box) on every replies/posts.

thanx.

Last edited by jtingkir on April 16th 2008, 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total
jtingkir

Language : indonesia

Back to top Go down

Timezone won't change in forum, archive of chat won't show Empty Re: Timezone won't change in forum, archive of chat won't show

Post by Luky April 15th 2008, 9:07 am

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member Wink) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem Wink
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Timezone won't change in forum, archive of chat won't show Empty Re: Timezone won't change in forum, archive of chat won't show

Post by jtingkir April 16th 2008, 2:57 am

mods,admin, i ve changed the title to an explicit title. can you help me now?
thanx b4.
jtingkir

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky April 16th 2008, 8:44 am

1.Go to Profile=>Preferences tab(in your nav bar) and look for this option "Timezone :" and choose the zone you want.
2.Tell your members to go to Profile=>Preferences tab(in your nav bar) and look for this option "Always attach my signature :" and choose Yes.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by jtingkir April 16th 2008, 8:58 am

1.can i change it as an admin an all my user changes too?coz i do it from the admin panel>general>config, but other user keep seeing the old one.
and when i changed from the profile (me as a low level user), it doesnt change too.

2.found it already, sorry bout the second (stupid) question.

thanx b4.
jtingkir

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky April 16th 2008, 9:02 am

1.The option changes only for you. You need to tell your members to change it as well from there Profiles.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by jtingkir April 16th 2008, 11:13 am

ow i see,
one little question can i see the archives of my chats?cos when i clicked the archived on the chat box, it jus pop up a window with a pale blue background (nothing on it).

thanx...

edited

got it, i has something to do with my office's proxy (i guess) coz when i tried from my house its OK.
thanx anyway.
jtingkir

Back to top Go down