The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My New Runescape Forum and what to Improve

3 posters

Go down

My New Runescape Forum and what to Improve Empty My New Runescape Forum and what to Improve

Post by RuneScheat April 16th 2008, 12:20 am

I made a forum for the game "RuneScape" by Jagex Ltd. If you Would Please Check it out by Click the Picture Below.I would Like More Visiters and I want to know what to add on the site that may make it a "Popular" site. Thank you for posting any comments on what You think I Should Do. If This Topic Is against The Rules, Plz Remove it because i do not want to get banned. Thank You!
[url=http://
RuneScheat

Language : English

Back to top Go down

My New Runescape Forum and what to Improve Empty Re: My New Runescape Forum and what to Improve

Post by MillM April 16th 2008, 12:22 am

I'm pretty sure you have to get your site approved before you can advertise it,am I wrong?
MillM
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

My New Runescape Forum and what to Improve Empty Re: My New Runescape Forum and what to Improve

Post by Caihlem April 16th 2008, 12:25 am

Well that's a real pity Very Happy

This is considered spam, as not only is it not a Forumotion forum, it's not even in the appropriate section (for forumotion forums).
Also, color is reserved for moderation, like what I'm busy doing right now
To topple it all, it's said in every single rule here, which I guess you didn't read.

Basically, you'd like to not get banned while pretty much breaking half the rules in the same post...
Let's just call it quits and as you don't return to us Very Happy

=> Member banned
=> Topic Locked
=> Link Removed
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down