The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sound Money Academy

Go down

Sound Money Academy Empty Sound Money Academy

Post by MoneyMan Fri 8 Jul - 0:34

Choice of Category: Sciences and Knowledge
Choice of Title: Sound Money Academy
Forum Address: https://soundmoney.forumotion.com
Main Language: English
Forum Description: Sound Money Academy is a forum designed to teach about the nefarious consequences of the modern monetary policy used today, where reality is stranger than fiction. Here you will learn about monetary policy and other things not taught in school: how money is made, what causes inflation, and reasons for widening economic disparity between the rich and poor. You will learn that no idea is trustworthy simply because it's written in a textbook. And hopefully you will learn the necessity of having sound money over baseless currency. Everyone has to use currency, therefore education on the subject is one of the most important things you can learn.
Sound Money Academy Blank-11

MoneyMan
MoneyMan

Language : English

https://soundmoney.forumotion.com

كونان2000 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Sound Money Academy Empty Re: Sound Money Academy

Post by MoneyMan Mon 1 Aug - 6:06

Okay so I've rearranged the place a bit to hopefully help it be more intuitive in finding things. I've also added more articles and sources for the education part of it along with a side bar that shows the most viewed topics! It's not about quantity but quality learning.

If I haven't convinced anyone why they should care about this, consider this:

The total U.S. debt is at $90 trillion dollars, which together with $169 trillion in US unfunded liabilities totals $259 trillion dollars. This equals to $778,000 per U.S. citizen or $2,067,000 per U.S. Taxpayer.

When the U.S. Government prints trillions(or simply adds numbers to a digital screen), it is thereby robbing Americans but it isn't just robbing Americans of purchasing power. It is robbing the entire world in what I say is the biggest theft in history. It steals prosperity out of the future to pay for things today and is the sole reason why people don't live as well as they used to.

The world's combined GDP is roughly valued at 100 trillion. The problem being there is over 350 trillion in debt worldwide for a 350% debt to GDP ratio. If we put EVERYTHING we make towards debt it still wouldn't be possible to pay it all off. This is why we need to stop living beyond our means and demand we go back to sound money that can not be manipulated at the expense of the population. And the sole reason why people don't demand better is that they simply don't understand how these things work, because it's intentionally made hard to understand.
MoneyMan
MoneyMan

Language : English

https://soundmoney.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down