quick response form in private messages, form Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

quick response form in private messages, form

Poll

Do you agree or disagree ?

[ 1 ]
    quick response form in private messages, form Bar_left33%quick response form in private messages, form Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    quick response form in private messages, form Bar_left67%quick response form in private messages, form Bar_right [67%] 

Total Votes: 3
    poesia-verses
    poesia-verses
    Forumember

Male Posts : 527
    Language : and small english

quick response form in private messages, form Empty quick response form in private messages, form

Post by poesia-verses February 24th 2024, 12:48 pm

Hi all!!! hey ho

it’s bad that when replying to a PM you need to go to a new page, without seeing, for example, previous messages, and an inconvenient large form when the message is small and needs to be sent quickly

I suggest that the quick response form be like in the topic below, for example under the top message

quick response form in private messages, form Clipbo46
    YoshiGM
    YoshiGM
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1502
    Language : Spanish & English

quick response form in private messages, form Empty Re: quick response form in private messages, form

Post by YoshiGM February 24th 2024, 4:50 pm

But, we have already the private message history where you can check the messages that you've sended to the user.

Yes ikr you're lazy to go to the next page while replying, but i think the pm system like is now, i find it good but Who says we can't have something like this in the future?

poesia-verses
    poesia-verses
    Forumember

Male Posts : 527
    Language : and small english

quick response form in private messages, form Empty Re: quick response form in private messages, form

Post by poesia-verses February 24th 2024, 4:53 pm

yes, the history is not so important (although you don’t think, when moving to a new page, that it is there), the main thing is convenience