The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colors tutorial - new breast cancer support forum

2 posters

Go down

Colors tutorial - new breast cancer support forum Empty Colors tutorial - new breast cancer support forum

Post by Dstack April 20th 2008, 10:38 pm

Hi Hello

I'm new here...I'm having trouble finding a place where I can reply, or post a new topic so I'm not sure this is the best place to ask this. Anyway...

The Colors tutorial in the FAQ section, and the link in the admin area of my new forum, leads to: The topic or post you requested does not exist

While I made a lot of progress in my new forum I'm getting a little frustrated with trial and error.

Is there a guide that exists so that I know which area of the form the color management page affects?

I'm also having trouble getting those rounded corners back. I hid them, and now want them back but my efforts are failing.

Any help/advice would be appriciated. FYI, its a forum for the breast cancer community. http://friendsforlife.friendhood.net/index.htm

Thanks, as a free tool this is WONDERFUL!

Best,
D.
Dstack

Female Posts : 6
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Colors tutorial - new breast cancer support forum Empty Modify or Delete username

Post by Dstack April 20th 2008, 10:48 pm

I also didn't mean to use my email address as a user name. How can I modify or delete this account and signup w/ a different user name?
Dstack

Back to top Go down

Colors tutorial - new breast cancer support forum Empty Category vs Forum

Post by Dstack April 20th 2008, 11:23 pm

This is the 3rd of 3 messages I posted today. Reading from the bottom up will make more sense out of my questions. Thanks!!!!!

I'm also having a heck of a time getting this straight. I saw the answer about just click the +, but on my screen it wasn't clickable. Did I choose the wrong version of the site when I set it up?

I searched and find several messages about this but haven't yet found the tutorial. I somehow managed to create 3 subjects (??? don't remember how, nothing I do seems to be working now scratch ) I'll need many more for Chemo, pain management, a kids area etc. I actually know html, and will probably catch on quick if someone is willing to walk me thru a few things, or send me links to the specific tutorials.
Dstack

Back to top Go down

Colors tutorial - new breast cancer support forum Empty Re: Colors tutorial - new breast cancer support forum

Post by zakir321 April 21st 2008, 3:21 pm

Some tutorials have been removed because they were obsolete, but might still be on the list of tutorials.

About your username, you can contact Typlo and request your username to be changed.

A nice tutorial about forum/category creation can be found here.

About the round corners, try to go to "Styles / List of Pictures" and scroll down until you see the round corners entries. Click "see examples", there should be some default corner icons to choose. Smile

EDIT: btw, please avoid multi-posting in future. Use the edit button instead if you want to add something to your post.
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Colors tutorial - new breast cancer support forum Empty Re: Colors tutorial - new breast cancer support forum

Post by Dstack April 23rd 2008, 2:12 am

Thanks for your help! I appreciate it.
Dstack

Back to top Go down

Post by Dstack April 23rd 2008, 2:13 am

Thanks for your help! I appreciate it.
Dstack

Back to top Go down