The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BUGGING ME... Loading forum size small

4 posters

Go down

BUGGING ME... Loading forum size small Empty BUGGING ME... Loading forum size small

Post by Slappey April 25th 2008, 10:22 am

hi, whenever my browser loads my forum page, it loads it at like 60% the original size, then after it loads, it springs out to full size...
is there a way to fix this?

I think theres a setting that i remember seeing, i might has accidently changed, my computer was acting a bit funny then...

Anyway, any help would be appreciated

haloreconunit.topicboards.com

BUGGING ME... Loading forum size small Gvsjaazjgx
BUGGING ME... Loading forum size small Dzdmqapugz

see?

Last edited by Slappey on April 25th 2008, 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add ss for help visualization purposes)
Slappey

Language : English

Back to top Go down

BUGGING ME... Loading forum size small Empty Re: BUGGING ME... Loading forum size small

Post by g7acu April 25th 2008, 6:45 pm

That is strange.

Try checking the Forum Width in admin>styles>pictures & colors>colors. The first setting under Background Color is the forum width. Mine is set to 98% (for example) which is almost full width. Check and change that if necessary, then do a re-sync which is in admin>general>configuration>configuration and clicking the last option on that page which is to Re-synchronize Your Forum, then save.
g7acu
g7acu
Forumember

Back to top Go down

BUGGING ME... Loading forum size small Empty Re: BUGGING ME... Loading forum size small

Post by Slappey April 25th 2008, 7:19 pm

thanks, i'll try that, i think thats what happened to it, cause i remember the setting and i think i changed it, but i couldnt fond the setting again...

So thanks, ill go try...

Edit*

Thanks for your help, it worked =D
Slappey

Back to top Go down

Post by Techwizz April 27th 2008, 7:31 am

Thanks. I'll try that too.
Techwizz

Back to top Go down

Post by Techwizz April 30th 2008, 9:38 pm

this does not help. mine is still small. and why wont Mods reply to post? is it because the forum is PhPbb3?
Techwizz

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 May 1st 2008, 12:08 am

I wonder why we should reply to an already answered post? And so far, you have only written that you are going to try it as well? confused

You have not even described your problem or gave us a forum url we can work with, what are you expecting? Wink
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down