The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY CAN'T I ADD USERGROUPS!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

WHY CAN'T I ADD USERGROUPS!!!!!!!!!! Empty WHY CAN'T I ADD USERGROUPS!!!!!!!!!!

Post by aznrob April 26th 2008, 10:06 pm

Hello, guys why can't I add new usergroups? Help me please.
aznrob

Language : english

Back to top Go down

WHY CAN'T I ADD USERGROUPS!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WHY CAN'T I ADD USERGROUPS!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Maxime April 26th 2008, 10:07 pm

Hi,

Did you read this THREAD?
Maxime
Maxime
Forumember

Male Posts : 429
Language : English & French

Back to top Go down

WHY CAN'T I ADD USERGROUPS!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WHY CAN'T I ADD USERGROUPS!!!!!!!!!!

Post by aznrob April 27th 2008, 2:57 am

Maxime wrote:Hi,

Did you read this THREAD?

yes'm i did but i dont understand it...
aznrob

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles April 27th 2008, 3:00 am

What don't you understand about it? If you can't figure out how to open the images or picture of what they are talking about, you have to click on the word Spoiler to open the image.

You need to be more specific about your problem. What happens when you try, or how far do you get? Do you get an error, etc.
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by aznrob April 27th 2008, 3:09 am

skittlespc wrote:What don't you understand about it? If you can't figure out how to open the images or picture of what they are talking about, you have to click on the word Spoiler to open the image.

You need to be more specific about your problem. What happens when you try, or how far do you get? Do you get an error, etc.

Actually I understand it now but, I can't see the usergroups in the legend bar
aznrob

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles April 27th 2008, 3:11 am

You probably have them set for Hidden. You need to make sure they are set to either Open or Closed, in order for them to show up on the legend.
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by aznrob April 27th 2008, 3:14 am

skittlespc wrote:You probably have them set for Hidden. You need to make sure they are set to either Open or Closed, in order for them to show up on the legend.

I put them on Closed
aznrob

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles April 27th 2008, 3:21 am

Is it working now? Or do you mean, that you already had them on closed?

If not then I quote this from the tutorial.

"Your group will only appear in the legend if the groups status is either open or closed. Hidden will NOT show up. Also it will only show if color group members was chosen when making your group. If you are certain that both these settings have been chosen, go to admin >> users and settings >> user settings and set colorised usernames enabled to yes."
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by aznrob April 27th 2008, 3:24 am

skittlespc wrote:Is it working now? Or do you mean, that you already had them on closed?

If not then I quote this from the tutorial.

"Your group will only appear in the legend if the groups status is either open or closed. Hidden will NOT show up. Also it will only show if color group members was chosen when making your group. If you are certain that both these settings have been chosen, go to admin >> users and settings >> user settings and set colorised usernames enabled to yes."

I did both of these already before you said it.
aznrob

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles April 27th 2008, 3:28 am

there are THREE things listed. The last of which is going to your Admin Panel >> Users and Groups >> User Settings, look for "colorized usernames enabled?" and click YES.
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down