The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAMES DONT BLOODY WORK AND NOBODY CAN DO SOD ALL TO FIX IT!:

2 posters

Go down

GAMES DONT BLOODY WORK AND NOBODY CAN DO SOD ALL TO FIX IT!: Empty GAMES DONT BLOODY WORK AND NOBODY CAN DO SOD ALL TO FIX IT!:

Post by Buckethead April 27th 2008, 6:07 am

ive enabled and done all the html stuff(ALL OF IT) i have the latest flashplayer.ive got the exact right embed code and it.STILL.WONT.WORK. if there is direct support or any hope,please go to theemo.forumsactifs.com and click on the pacman symbol(cannot miss it,register to see it) and you'll be in my arcade. look at the very bottom of the page.theres just a code.and ive been waiting for a while for help(and still am) so if you have any ideas.PLEASE TELL ME OR BETTER,HELP ME!!!

Last edited by Buckethead on April 28th 2008, 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Buckethead
Buckethead
Forumember

Language : fish

Back to top Go down

GAMES DONT BLOODY WORK AND NOBODY CAN DO SOD ALL TO FIX IT!: Empty Re: GAMES DONT BLOODY WORK AND NOBODY CAN DO SOD ALL TO FIX IT!:

Post by Zigian April 28th 2008, 12:59 am

umm, to tell you the truth, I haven't been able to find that pacman thing...do I have to register to be able to see it? I don't even see anything resembling games at all...
Zigian
Zigian
Forumember

Male Posts : 42
Language : American English

Back to top Go down

GAMES DONT BLOODY WORK AND NOBODY CAN DO SOD ALL TO FIX IT!: Empty Re: GAMES DONT BLOODY WORK AND NOBODY CAN DO SOD ALL TO FIX IT!:

Post by Buckethead April 28th 2008, 5:22 am

uhh,yeah.thanks for taking the time.
Buckethead
Buckethead
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Zigian April 28th 2008, 8:00 pm

no seriously, I looked at your page for at least 10 minutes and there's nothing there. There's only a youtube video and that's basically it. I tried searching, but I have to be a member to do that. I went to the index and there's nothing there that looks like a pacman, so if you could just tell me where it is then I might be able to help. Is there anything I have to click after I go to http://theemo.forumsactifs.com?
Zigian
Zigian
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckethead April 29th 2008, 7:33 am

become a member,then look at the top bar where theres the home,portal,profile,memberlist,etc.etc.there will be a pacman symbol on the same level on the far right at the end.
Buckethead
Buckethead
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Zigian April 29th 2008, 7:02 pm

ah, ok. So I do have to be a member.
Zigian
Zigian
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckethead April 30th 2008, 9:13 am

yeah
Buckethead
Buckethead
Forumember

Back to top Go down