The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One more problem... About permission

2 posters

Go down

One more problem... About permission Empty One more problem... About permission

Post by SrdjanSerbia April 30th 2008, 7:13 pm

Can i make that one of groups (like are admins, mods, or group fans of RBD) can see only some of the forums (not all of them)? But only that group? Because we wanna play virtual Big Brother and we need that! Very Happy
SrdjanSerbia
Forumember

Language : Serbian, English

Back to top Go down

One more problem... About permission Empty Re: One more problem... About permission

Post by SrdjanSerbia April 30th 2008, 10:35 pm

And i have one more problem... Laughing

How to make forum in forum and that it doesn't see on index?

EDIT: I mean, I can create a forum in forum, but than I can see that new forum at index and in that forum. But i don't wanna see it on index. How? rock Laughing
SrdjanSerbia
Forumember

Language : Serbian, English

Back to top Go down

One more problem... About permission Empty Re: One more problem... About permission

Post by zakir321 April 30th 2008, 11:53 pm

About your first question, you can set the permissions of a group for a specific forum, so that for example, only group A can view/post etc... in a particular forum. A tutorial can be found [url=]here[/url].

2. Go to "General / homepage / hierarchy" and disable the option "sublevel on index".

By the way, next time please use the edit button instead of double-posting. Wink
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down