The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding the Gallery button

Go down

Adding the Gallery button Empty Adding the Gallery button

Post by Wizard May 6th 2008, 11:50 am

Hi hope you can help my. First just to say how wonderful this creating your own forum is and how much fun I am having.

I have added the portal and which to make use of the Gallery so I can post pictures and people can log and add there.

The problem I am having is that I have enabled this feature (from Modules, Gallery, Configuration). If I go to (General, Homepage, Nav links) I can see it but when Preview it does not show. Also if I got to (User & Groups, Special rights) it is not there.

I am using one of the Skins from Hitskin called Eruptionfm dont know if this is why, so my question is how can I get the button to show on the Navigation Bar please.

Many thanks
Wizard

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Adding the Gallery button Empty Re: Adding the Gallery button

Post by Guest May 6th 2008, 2:20 pm

That is why you have to add a gallery button. The theme most likely doesnt come with the gallery button

Back to top Go down

Adding the Gallery button Empty Re: Adding the Gallery button

Post by Wizard May 6th 2008, 4:11 pm

Thank you for your reply

I like the theme and would like to keep it.

I can all a new button from the General tab, Nav links, but I only wish for the people who sign up to access this only. At the moment anyone who looks at the site can see the Gallery, how can I set it for members or group only to access the Gallery.

Also I would like to keep the same type of button is the only way to do this is to try and create one myself that sort of matches and cannot get one of some were to match (sorry if this may be a silly question).

Many thats for your help
Wizard

Language : English

Back to top Go down