The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for board-ideas and staff requests

2 posters

Go down

A forum for board-ideas?

A forum for board-ideas and staff requests Left1167%A forum for board-ideas and staff requests Right11 67% 
[ 2 ]
A forum for board-ideas and staff requests Left110%A forum for board-ideas and staff requests Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
A forum for board-ideas and staff requests Left1133%A forum for board-ideas and staff requests Right11 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

A forum for board-ideas and staff requests Empty A forum for board-ideas and staff requests

Post by Mr.Killerguitar May 6th 2008, 6:24 pm

Okay, it's hard to find a good title.

It is this, I made yesterday an evil topic in the general discussion-forum. I'm sorry for that, but I had no idea where I could post it and well, no forum exists. I was looking for people who would open a forum with me. So I thought the forumotion forum would be the best place, nearly all here run at least one forum on their own (like me).
I think it would be great if we would have a forum here in which we can post ideas for forums and ask other to help us simply ask for their opnion. It's always sad to make a forum and later you see nobody is interested in. So this forum would be like a discussion about what would be a good board and what not. It would make creating forums easier for the founders and prevent us from giving weeks of efford in a forum which gets no members.
Mr.Killerguitar
Mr.Killerguitar
Forumember

Male Posts : 388
Language : German, English, some indo-european stuff

http://steal-this-site.forumieren.de/

Back to top Go down

A forum for board-ideas and staff requests Empty Re: A forum for board-ideas and staff requests

Post by Mr.Killerguitar May 11th 2008, 3:51 am

o.O Not sure, pff, why did I add this option?
Can't someone at least say something about it? I feel like I screamed into the mountains and listen to my own voice.
Mr.Killerguitar
Mr.Killerguitar
Forumember

Back to top Go down

A forum for board-ideas and staff requests Empty Re: A forum for board-ideas and staff requests

Post by Caihlem May 11th 2008, 2:03 pm

*Echo fading away*A forum for board-ideas and staff requests Couleur-content-5

Sorry about that Embarassed
To be honest, I'm interested in the idea, but seen my exam period's closing in, I don't have too much time at my disposal right now

The big picture in my had is sort of like a refont on the Forum Proposals in order to include certain added features, such as your idea Wink
Hopefully, I'll be able to start attacking all this in like 2 wees once my exams are over
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Killerguitar May 12th 2008, 11:13 am

If you need any help, just call for it, but I guess you have enough staff here^^

Glad you like my idea. You've seen, I really need it
Mr.Killerguitar
Mr.Killerguitar
Forumember

Back to top Go down