The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have selected an Option which blocks Photo's

2 posters

Go down

I have selected an Option which blocks Photo's Empty I have selected an Option which blocks Photo's

Post by Rapala1 May 7th 2008, 7:26 pm

I have accidentally selected an option which blocks photo's in my posts. how do I turn the photo's back on.

They were visible in my posts but I think I right clicked a photo then selected Block Photo's option. How do I select unblock photo's please.

Rapala 1
Rapala1

Language : English

Back to top Go down

I have selected an Option which blocks Photo's Empty Re: I have selected an Option which blocks Photo's

Post by hellowmate May 7th 2008, 7:30 pm

I don't know try going where you were and unticking the box maybe that will work? Wink
hellowmate

Language : english

Back to top Go down

I have selected an Option which blocks Photo's Empty Re: I have selected an Option which blocks Photo's

Post by Rapala1 May 7th 2008, 7:33 pm

I can't get back into where I was because all of the photo's in all my posts are gone.

The links are still there if I try to edit the post but there is a blank space where the photo's should be.
Rapala1

Back to top Go down

Post by hellowmate May 7th 2008, 7:34 pm

Oh,I don't know then sorry.
hellowmate

Language : english

Back to top Go down

I have selected an Option which blocks Photo's Empty Photo's turned off

Post by Rapala1 May 7th 2008, 8:11 pm

Rapala1 wrote:I have accidentally selected an option which blocks photo's in my posts. how do I turn the photo's back on.

They were visible in my posts but I think I right clicked a photo then selected Block Photo's option. How do I select unblock photo's please I can't click any photo's as they're all hidden but the links are still there when I try to edit.

Rapala 1
Rapala1

Back to top Go down